1) Masks are required in the building at all times, including on the ice.
2) Social Distance from others not in your family "bubble".
3) Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and exits.
4) All persons are required to undergo COVID screening in the lobby.
5) Skaters can use benches and chairs in the corridor to gear up and should only enter the Skate Room to pick out rental skates.
6) Spectators are permitted
Thank you to all of the volunteers, the board, and the rink manager who helped prepare the rink for the 2020-2021 season. Please review the KBA operation and COVID-19 awareness and prevention plan before registering for HHA, USA Hockey, or upcoming programs.
Community Risk Level Tracker and Rink Status
The KBA Operating Plan & Protocols document (located to the right of this text) contains the protocols for KBA for the 2020-2021 season. Please review the document and feel free to contact the KBA Board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Congratulations to the following new KBA Board Members! We appreciate your dedication and support.
President - John Mink
Homer Advisory Board Chair - Mike Spencer
KBA Advisory Board Member - Dana Gregoire
KBA Advisory Board Member - Tracey Knutson
No news currently found.