HOMER COED JAMBOREE
OCTOBER 24 – 26, 2014
Face off for BIG FUN at the Kevin Bell Arena
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM: Homer Coed Hockey Jamboree REGISTRATION FORM 2014
- This round robin tournament is for male and female players of all abilities.
- Players register individually and are placed on teams with a mixture of skill levels.
- Teams of 11-13 players will be created by the tournament committee to get the best possible mix of ability levels on each team.
- Registration includes 4 games and a banquet Saturday night.
- Registration: $85 per player, Goalies play free (registration deadline: October 17).
- USA Hockey registration is required to participate in the tournament.
- Sign up now for a weekend of great coed hockey and tons of fun!
- For registration materials and more information, contact Jan Rumble (907) 321-1569 or firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Russ (907) 399-1728 or email@example.com
Liberty Mutual Insurance | PlayPositive
Play Positive™ Pledge is Open!
The Liberty Mutual Insurance Play Positive™ Pledge is open! The Fall period opens August 15 and closes on October 15.
Over the next two months, youth sports teams from around the country will compete to recruit their supporters to pledge to promote good sportsmanship. At the end of the period, the five Large Division teams and the five Small Division teams with the most Pledges will each earn $2,500 to help support their team.
In the past, teams have used the monies to fund player scholarships, purchase new uniforms or equipment, pay for team travel expenses, or create opportunities for underprivileged kids in the area who want to play.
Get started today at PlayPositive.com/Pledge.
The Play Positive Team